Nancy Kessler, SPHR, SHRM-SCP Senior Human Resources Consultant
Nancy is a Senior HR professional with 30+ years of consulting and corporate HR leadership experience. She has a proven ability in building relationships within multiple business units, external clients, and working as a strategic business partner to set and meet business goals and objectives. She is a trusted advisor and change agent with a focus on bottom line success solutions always with an emphasis on providing solution design and delivery in an integrated and efficient manner.
Affordable Care Act, Benefits, California, Compensation, Disability, Diversity, EEO/Discrimination, Ethics & Corporate Social Responsibility, Employee Relations, Employment Law, Employment Law Compliance, Escalations, Federal Contractors, FMLA/Leaves of Absence, Global HR, Health Care Reform, HR Administration, Immigration, International, Lean/Six Sigma, Merger/Acquisition, Multi-Location/Multi-State, Onboarding/Off boarding, Organizational Development, Payroll/Wage & Hour, Process Improvements, Recruiting, Risk Management, Safety & Security, Start up/rapid growth, Strategy, Technology, Termination, Training/Development, Unemployment, Wellness programs, Workers’ Compensation
- Nancy has enjoyed a 30 year of successful Human Resources career and with a focus on process improvements, organizational development and compliance.
- Nancy has broad experience in leadership and the strategic design of HR roles and teams to improve service delivery consistency and build internal capability which improves the value proposition to HR’s clients.
- A few of Nancy’s achievements include the startup of three HR departments, including drafting all policies and procedures, drafting/implementation of benefit packages, and software systems such as HRIS, payroll, and more. She has turned around failing HR departments and elevated them to a trusted advisor status & fully functional, integrated business partner.
- Nancy has many years of successful experience in workplace compliance such as defending regulatory complaints, federal/state audits, safety, OSHA, EHA and more.
- Nancy possesses experience with remote, national and international work forces. She has worked successfully with startup organizations as well as mature and rapid growth as well as all size companies (small – medium – large).
- Skilled trainer experienced in needs analysis, program development, and implementation
Industries and Specialties
- Software (IT)
- Law Enforcement
- International Logistics & Freight Forwarding
- Title Insurance
- Call Center
- Service Delivery
Nancy has proven HR leadership/consulting in the following Human Resources competencies:
Employee Relations / Strategic Planning / Project Management / Process & Productivity Improvement / Organizational Development / Change Management / Budget & Cost Control / Compliance / International / Mergers / Compensation & Benefits / Talent Management / Events Planning / Mentoring
Education & Achievements
• SHRM – Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP), 2015
• HRCI – Senior Professional Human Resources professional (SPHR), 2004
• Numerous and ongoing professional training
• Delgado College – Business Management, New Orleans, LA, 1992